3. Protection of Answers's Rights - Law Enforcement Requests and Law Compliance - Information collected and stored may be required to be disclosed to third parties in the following situations: • Compulsory legal request • Protection of any person from death, serious bodily injury • Prevention of fraudulent or abusive use of Answers
4. Business Asset Transfer & Data Retention - Answers may be involved in a merger or acquisition. If this happens, you will be notified via email / notice / push notification, and given a grace period to remove your information prior to any company control change. - Your information will be retained for the life of your account. To delete your account, visit the Account Details section of your User Account; your data will be removed 30 days after your delete request is entered. If you wish to cancel your account deletion, sign back into the service. Through GCP, we take snapshots and backups of our databases. Your information may persist after account deletion, and there may be latency in how long it takes for these backups to be overwritten or purged.
5. Making changes to Your Information - Registered users may utilize the User Settings section of the Service to edit, remove, update, and review personal information from your User Profile. If required by law, we may retain copies of your information. For a response within 30 days to questions about your information on our Service, please email email@example.com
6. When you join an Answers Team - As noted above in Section 1, if you associate your account with a Answers Team, the Staff of that Team will be able to disclose, restrict, or access information you have provided to other members of the Team, or information that you have access to. Staff will be able to remove you from their organization.
7. Information Security - Two things matter most to Answers: the security of your information, and your experience using the service. We feel that the two are closely linked. For this reason, we take Information Security very seriously, and encrypt sensitive transmissions using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Generally accepted standards are followed to protect information end-to-end; during transmission and during reception of information. Please note: no method of electronic storage, negotiation, and transmission is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
8. Children on the Service - We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Our Service is not directed to children, and if a parent / guardian of a child on the Service becomes aware that her child has provided us with Personal Information outside of their consent, the parent/guardian should contact us immediately: email@example.com. We will take the necessary steps to remove above noted information from our database if we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information.